Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
HotRod HotRod is offline

Default Word 2000 and Watermarks?

I know how to add a watermark at print time but how do I add one so that it
shows when I email out my document?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You cannot guarantee that as you have (thankfully) no control over how
recipients view messages. Your best bet is to save the document in pdf
format (for which you'll need extra software eg PrimoPDF (free)) and then
post as an attachment. That way the recipient will see the document as you
intended.