Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bernie Bernie is offline

Default filepaths in footers

Please can anyone tell me how to enter a filepath into a footer on a document
created in Word 2007? (please note I'm not an experienced computer user and
am completely new to Word).

Many Thanks,
--
Bernie
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

http://www.mcse.ms/message2460628.html

or

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...4861033.aspx#8

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Bernie" wrote in message
Please can anyone tell me how to enter a filepath into a footer on a
document
created in Word 2007? (please note I'm not an experienced computer user
and
am completely new to Word).

Many Thanks,
--
Bernie

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

I created a template containing Building Blocks you can use for this. To
obtain it:

- Click the Office Button
- Click New
- In the Search text box type: filename and path
- In the search results, select "Building Blocks for inserting File Name and
Path in the Header or Footer" and create a new document based on the
template
- Follow the instructions in the template to migrate the Building Blocks
stored in the template to your computer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Melton

What is a Microsoft MVP? http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/gp/mvpfaqs

"Bernie" wrote in message
Please can anyone tell me how to enter a filepath into a footer on a
document
created in Word 2007? (please note I'm not an experienced computer user
and
am completely new to Word).

Many Thanks,
--
Bernie

How to make autotext fields auto update in word, ie filepaths? Fiona Dargavel Microsoft Word Help 2 January 23rd 07 01:12 PM
Footers John McC Microsoft Word Help 9 November 23rd 05 04:28 PM
Footers lglbgl Microsoft Word Help 1 November 4th 05 06:35 PM
How can u enter filepaths automatially as a footer? bigyininlarky New Users 5 July 8th 05 04:46 AM