Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Tom Tom is offline

Default Word is 'Stuck' in "Draft Mode" after working with large tables

Hello all,

I am having a strange problem and can't seem to fix it.

I am working with fairly large tables being pasted from excel into word as a
word table. (upwards of 600-700 rows).

I am having a problem. As I am working in this document... either from a few
to 30 minutes or so... the word document automatically switches to "draft"
mode and wont go back to "print preview" mode. This happes EVERY time I work
with the document.

At this point I "save", close and re-open the document to continute working.
I have 3GB RAM in my computer.

It also appears to happen at the same time word is "auto saving". I have all
of the latest updates.

Can anyone help?