Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Alyano123 Alyano123 is offline

Default locked version of microsoft office 2007

i have a locked version of microsoft office 2007 , what can i do to make it
work

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Pay for it?

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"Alyano123" wrote in message
i have a locked version of microsoft office 2007 , what can i do to make it
work

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] naysaziz@gmail.com is offline

I have just bought a new computer and it has trial version of
microsoft office 2007
i activated it as trial version it is good for 60 days
but it is locked after 2 days
what shall I do

On Aug 13, 7:59 pm, "JoAnn Paules"
wrote:
Pay for it?

--

"Alyano123" wrote in message

i have alockedversion ofmicrosoftoffice2007, what can i do to make it
work- Hide quoted text -

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chris Doland Chris Doland is offline

I also have a locked version of microsoft office 2007, what did you do to
make it work for you.
--
Chris Doland

"Alyano123" wrote:

i have a locked version of microsoft office 2007 , what can i do to make it
work

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Posting the same question three times in 20 minutes will not guarantee you
an answer. Have you tried searching the archives of this group to see if
anyone has ever posted any suggestions? (I know they have so it's a good
idea to look first.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]