I'm looking for a solution...

Old August 24th 07, 11:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Petar72

Default I'm looking for a solution...

to use a numbering in word, but with cyrillic characters?
Also, I wish to use cyrillic characters in footnote ?
Is it possible? How that can be done?

tnx

PS All of this must be done with regular fonts like Arial. I don't want to
use some customized fonts like Arial Cyrilica...
Old August 26th 07, 12:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Barbara Goodhew[_2_]

Hello Petar72

You can use bulleted cyrillic formula numbers for separate sections. or just
highlight and change the font manually. Alternatively, each time you come to
the point where you need to use a number just insert whatever character you
need from 'symbols'

Hope this helps a little. Barbara

Old August 26th 07, 05:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Petar72

"Barbara Goodhew" wrote:

Hello Petar72

You can use bulleted cyrillic formula numbers for separate sections. or just
highlight and change the font manually. Alternatively, each time you come to
the point where you need to use a number just insert whatever character you
need from 'symbols'

I don't understand a solution...

I wish to use а) б) в) г) instead a) b) c) d) to create a style and to use
it in over 200 times in documents with 3000 pages. Insert/symbol doesn't
solve my problem....