Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dave

Default Field Code: User entered data updates in header/footer

I want to create a template/document that has
Document Name: Project Name
displayed by default where Project Name is a field code that can
the be updated by right clicking the mouse.

Upon doing so, it would prompt the user to enter the name of the project
and then say
Document Name: My Wonderful Project

I want to have My Wonderful Project bookmarked so as to include it in the
header/footer.

This was my last attempt

{ COMMENTS " Project Name " { { SET ProjectName { FILLIN "Input Project
Name" \d " Project Name " }}}

Any help would be appreciated

Dave