Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mutleymarsh Mutleymarsh is offline

Default mouse buttons not working in word

Hi
I have Ms Office 2007 running in Vista. For some reason my Left and Right
mouse buttons have stopped working in MS Word. They are fine in Excel and
other programe but in word they have no effect. I cant click in the document,
select text or right click. Its as if the buttons have been immobilised

I have tried repairing word and even uninstalling and re-installing it but
still get the same problem

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated as this is driving me mad
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Esanders Esanders is offline

Mutleymarsh, I am having the identical problems in Word 2003. I've
uninstalled reinstalled, and even done that with the os but the settins seem
to stick. Have you found a solution, it is also driving me mad. There seems
to be no help online for this problem.

"Mutleymarsh" wrote:

Hi
I have Ms Office 2007 running in Vista. For some reason my Left and Right
mouse buttons have stopped working in MS Word. They are fine in Excel and
other programe but in word they have no effect. I cant click in the document,
select text or right click. Its as if the buttons have been immobilised

I have tried repairing word and even uninstalling and re-installing it but
still get the same problem

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated as this is driving me mad

Mouse not working in Word Lee D Microsoft Word Help 12 August 25th 07 01:46 AM
Mouse not working in Word Document Donald Microsoft Word Help 2 December 5th 06 05:26 PM
Mouse not working in Word 2003 [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 0 October 24th 06 06:24 PM
Mouse buttons Norm Microsoft Word Help 2 August 14th 06 03:00 PM
mouse not working in word 2003 doc Ramah Microsoft Word Help 4 July 20th 06 06:15 PM