Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Nash_deVille Nash_deVille is offline

Default Template Displayed on Screen Differs From what Prints on Paper

Word 2007
Vista Home Premium x64 64 bit

Word Template has teh following characteristics

It is letterhead
created a logo in a text box to control positioning precisely
created a section break continuous and typed in text of address
in next section added standard body elements.

Looks perfect on screen.

When printing the first character of the logo in the text box is cut off.
I have tried every layout manipulation I can think of but it still is not
giving me WYSIWYG printing.

I previously did this exact operation successfully in Word XP. I thought it
might be a conversion issue, so I recreated a new template in Word 2007 from
scratch, and the problem remains the same.

Any insights would be much appreciated.

Nash