Jet Black

Default Mail merge to a query in Access 2003

I had mail merges set up in Word 2000, merging with queries in Access 2000.

Our system was changed over to Office 2003 and now I can't merge with an
Access query - it's only offering tables to merge with.

Am I missing something, or has MS reduced functionality in Access 2003?

Any helpful replies would be appreciated.

Thanks
Jet
Doug Robbins

In Word, from the Tools menu, select Options and then go to the General tab
and check the box against Confirm conversions at open. Then when you attach
the data source to the main document, you will be given an option for the
method by which the connection is made. One of the options will give you
access to your queries.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.