Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter KNAP Peter KNAP is offline

Default send macro

Hi people.
It there a way how to send word macro (e.g. by e-mail) to another Pc. I am
too lazy to do all the steps more than once. i would like to send it like it
is possible for example in outlook when I want so send a new contact from
list of my adresses to another PC.
hope there is a way how to do this also with macro.
thanks
Peter
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Macros are essentially text files, so you could copy and paste the content
into an e-mail message - which is the common way that macros are shared in
these forums.

or

You can export the module that contains the macro, but using the export
module option from the vba editor. Such modules can be imported by the
recipient

or

you can copy the template that contains the macro and attach that to your
e-mail message.

Peter KNAP wrote:
Hi people.
It there a way how to send word macro (e.g. by e-mail) to another Pc.
I am too lazy to do all the steps more than once. i would like to
send it like it is possible for example in outlook when I want so
send a new contact from list of my adresses to another PC.
hope there is a way how to do this also with macro.
thanks
Peter

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter KNAP Peter KNAP is offline