Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
K2Sinbad K2Sinbad is offline

Default formatting labels in Word

I want to create a label that has a picture on the left and then
type.centered in the picture to the right Once i insert the picture which
looks great, i can't get the type centered in the picture, it always comes
out on the bottom no matter what i do. Anyone know how to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

This article may help...

Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP
"Education Lasts a Lifetime"
This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and questions
to the newsgroup so that others can learn as well.

"K2Sinbad" wrote in message
:

I want to create a label that has a picture on the left and then
type.centered in the picture to the right Once i insert the picture which
looks great, i can't get the type centered in the picture, it always comes
out on the bottom no matter what i do. Anyone know how to do this?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12/4/2007 10:52 AM