Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cyclops Cyclops is offline

Default Word 2007 Internet robleem

After the most recent update for Office 2007 Professional, was installed by
windows update, word 2007 is now unable to connect to the internet. This
occurs when trying to click on a website link, trying to get online help or
updates through the options menu, or to contact Microsoft. Word 2007claims
that there are restrictions on the computer, which is running Vista Ultimate.
This is incorrect, as the Microsoft Office help feature in Word can easily
access the internet to receive help information. This problem shows up even
with all firewalls turned off, Norton Internet Security and Windows Firewall.
Word 2007 Professional still has the same problem.

All of my system settings have been thoroughly checked for errors. This
includes internet, DSL, control panel, and firewall programs. All programs
are currently set correctly. This incident happens no matter what browser is
set as default, IE, Firefox, Netscape or Opera. As this incident started
after my last Office 2007 it is
most likely related to defects in Microsoft software. If anybody has any
suggestions to resolve this issue, please let me know. Thanks for your help.