Online User

Default Multiple header but only one page

I have a document in Word 2003 where I have 2 headers. The header on page 1
has the title of the document, page 2 has a header with other information
that will be used when the user fills in journal entries of the first page.
These headers are seperated with a section break and therefore the document
is always using 2 pages. Both pages are filled with blank tables (for
journal entries).

The way the document is set up, I must have 2 pages minimum. One for each
header. Is there anyway I can hide the second page so the user doesn't see
it until he/she tabs over from the first page?

Any help will be appreciated.
Doug Robbins

Use a Different First Page header for the first page. Starting with a one
page document, create the header that you want to appear on Page 2 and then
on the Headers and Footers toolbar, click on the Page Setup button (it looks
like and open book) and then go to the Layout tab and check the Different
first page box then click on OK. You will then be returned to the document
which will now display an empty First Page Header pane into which you can
enter the information for the first page header. Later, when your document
extends to two pages, the header that you first created will appear on the
second page.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.