Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Andrew Manley Andrew Manley is offline

Default setting page size when accessing docs in IE

Hi - i wonder if you can help? I'm uploading docs to the internet and I want
to make sure that when people click and open them in their browser they
appear as they would in print layout, rather than have the item zoomed in and
spread across the browser window. How do I set the file to do this?

Cheers,

Hope this makes sense!