Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
abradaxis abradaxis is offline

Default Forms Field Problems

I am preparing a form, using Form Fields. I format a text field as unlimited
in length, current date, with the option of entering data if necessary.
Then, while inputting the date, Word suggests the current date while I
accept by using the Tab Key. As soon as hit the key, Word responds with a
message that correct date is necessary. How can I get Word to input the
current date, as formatted in the Form Field Properties Box for that field,
while still retaining the ability to enter another date if I want? And why
is Word giving me an error when I accept its suggested date? Thanks in
advance for any help.