Dr. Indera

Default Remove line breaks

hello,

i have a document that has a lot of line breaks that i would like to remove,
so that the text will fill up each line.
i am using word 2003. i've looked for a way to remove these line breaks, but
can't find a solution. any help would be greatly appreciated.

thank you.
--
Indera

Luc

Dr. Indera,
Have you tried Search and replace, you can search for special characters
like a paragraph or line break and replace it with a space. In the dialogue
use the more button, click on Special and you should be set.
Also have a look he
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/CleanWebText.htm
Luc
"Dr. Indera" schreef in bericht