TBone via OfficeKB.com

Default How to Turn off Track Changes Permanetly

I work in IT but I am really stuck on the below problem. In word 2003, I
am unable to work out how to turn off Track Changes permanently as I have a
user that instead of opening each of their documents manually having to
turn off the track changes. Is there a way either within Word 2003 or via
the registry (regedit) that can be set to disable track changes and only
activate them if need be? Any assistance would be muchly appreciated or
though I think I have tried just about everything.
Daiya Mitchell

You need to Accept All Changes to get rid of them.

See here to understand how Track Changes works, especially the parts re Hide
and Remove.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...ngesWorks.html

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

TBone via OfficeKB.com

Thank you for your assistance, I have emailed this onto the user for their
reference