Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
news.microsoft.com news.microsoft.com is offline

Default symbols in the beginning of the line and at the beginning of theline in style

in the Word 2003 or higher versions, is it possible to add symbols in
the beginning of the line and at the beginning of the line in "Style"?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Use a bulleted style? See
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/bull...olbullets.html.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"news.microsoft.com" wrote in message
in the Word 2003 or higher versions, is it possible to add symbols
in the beginning of the line and at the beginning of the line in
"Style"?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
news.microsoft.com news.microsoft.com is offline

Stefan Blom :
Use a bulleted style? See
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/bull...olbullets.html.

and I want to add the bullets or symbols at the end.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Paragraph bullets (and numbers) always display on the left.

What you can do is put the text in a two-column table, applying the
bulleted style to the right column. Alternatively, use Insert | Symbol
instead, adding the bullets manually.