Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Craig Harlan Craig Harlan is offline

Default How change color of selected & found text?

I use white text on blue background. In previous versions of Word this was
fine: selected and found text showed up in yellow. But in Word 2007 it shows
up in a color I can barely distinguish from the blue background. How can I
change the color of selected and found text? Or can it not be user-defined?

Thanks for any help,

Craig Harlan
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Please Do Not post the same query in multiple groups - this one appears in
at least 3 that I know of. If an issue is one that legitimately spans more
than one subject there is an appropriate way to do so. Multi-posting not
only makes it harder for you to find your replies - Did you know you have
some elsewhere? - also causes responders to waste their time replying to
queries that have already been addressed by others.

--
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 8/6/07 9:36 PM, in article