Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
attention2details attention2details is offline

Default bottom part of char. don't print using 36 size font on envelope

Office Word 2003 - Envelopes

Using font Muriel size 36...3rd line...bottom part of characters do not print.
If use size 30, everything prints; doesn't look as good for my application.
Everything between 30 and 36 cuts off some of the characters.
Have spent hours changing margins, line spacing, etc. Nothing changes.
Need to mail before 3:00 today. Please help. Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

The envelopes created by the Envelopes and Labels dialog put the address in
a frame with a fixed size (which is stupid, but "we've always done it this
way"). See http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm for
instructions to change the frame's size.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman