Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mlou

Default How do I attach a WORD document to mail-merged e-mail?

I have a mail merge set up in WORD to send out an e-mail, and I want to send
three attachments with it. I am having a real problem following the
instructions on the "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachements" document
mentioned here. Is there an easier way to do this without getting into the
Visual Basic Editor? I have never done any programming, and I can't even
understand the instructions.

Sorry - I'm just a technopeasant...
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

If there was an easier way, I would have prepared an article on it.

If you do need to do this, all I can suggest is that you read the article
very carefully and follow the instructions to the letter.

If you get stuck, feel free to post back here with specific questions.

Also, you should see the article "What do I do with macros sent to me by
other newsgroup readers to help me out?" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Macros...eateAMacro.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Mlou" wrote in message
I have a mail merge set up in WORD to send out an e-mail, and I want to
send
three attachments with it. I am having a real problem following the
instructions on the "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachements" document
mentioned here. Is there an easier way to do this without getting into
the
Visual Basic Editor? I have never done any programming, and I can't even
understand the instructions.

Sorry - I'm just a technopeasant...

Hebrew Suggestions Dannyza Microsoft Word Help 2 November 21st 05 07:12 AM
Please add an outlining feature like WordPerfect's. zaffcomm Microsoft Word Help 1 September 20th 05 07:21 PM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
Converted document from WordPerfect. New footnotes are not being. C Lowman Microsoft Word Help 1 January 26th 05 11:19 PM
Continuous breaks convert to next page breaks Jennifer Hunt Microsoft Word Help 2 December 30th 04 06:45 PM