tam

Default Email Merge

I'm using Windows XP
and Office 2003

Need help attaching a file to an e-mail merge. The same file is being send
to everyone in database. My database is typed in Excel.

I reviewd at this article,

(http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm)

but I'm not familiar with the catalog/directory merge mentioned here.

Can someone please explain this in plain English.

Thanks.

Graham Mayor

A catalog/directory merge is one of the merge types available from the merge
function in Word which contrives to put each record immediately after the
one before to produce a list.

tam wrote:
I'm using Windows XP
and Office 2003

Need help attaching a file to an e-mail merge. The same file is
being send to everyone in database. My database is typed in Excel.

I reviewed at this article,