neurbob

Default HOW To install ink to Text in word 2003...only option is "speech.

I see the knowledge base info on ink to text and how to install it. But the
Only option listed for installation is "speech ; and I've Tried to do a
complete install.
Does anyone know where it is ? Thanks.
Doug Robbins

It's only available if you have a Tablet PC.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"neurbob" wrote in message
news
I see the knowledge base info on ink to text and how to install it. But the
Only option listed for installation is "speech ; and I've Tried to do a
complete install.
Does anyone know where it is ? Thanks.

neurbob

I do have tablet PC... That's why I'm Trying to use it... but it isn't listed
in the install features,; Do you Know how to do it?
Word 2003 will copy a Selected inking and paste it as text but not convert
it where it is located.

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

It's only available if you have a Tablet PC.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"neurbob" wrote in message
news
I see the knowledge base info on ink to text and how to install it. But the
Only option listed for installation is "speech ; and I've Tried to do a
complete install.
Does anyone know where it is ? Thanks.

Doug Robbins

The inking in the document itself is only meant for adding annotations to a
document. If you want to insert text at a particular spot, locate the
cursor at that spot and then write the text into the text input area and it
will then be converted and appear at the location in the document where the
cursor is located.

--

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

It's only available if you have a Tablet PC.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP