Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
j-man j-man is offline

Default Why does my office home and student 2007 Word say non-commercial u

I installed Office Home and Student on my HP laptop and the word program says
"non-commercial use" at the top and i cannot save my word files. Please help.
Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

It says "Non-Commercial Use" because the Home and Student Edition is
licensed for personal, home use only and cannot be used in a business or
commercial venture of any sort. This has no effect on your ability to save
files, however, as the HSE is otherwise identical to other editions.

http://word.mvps.org

"J-Man" wrote in message
I installed Office Home and Student on my HP laptop and the word program
says
"non-commercial use" at the top and i cannot save my word files. Please
help.
Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

If you cannot save files, it may be because you have not activated the
software.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.