Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gryeileen Gryeileen is offline

Default i need to learn to type faster

as a new beginner on the computer i need to learn to type faster. is there a
online course that will help me with that?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

http://www.nimblefingers.com/

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/p...649111033.aspx

"Gryeileen" wrote in message
as a new beginner on the computer i need to learn to type faster. is there a
online course that will help me with that?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Chuck Davis Chuck Davis is offline

"Gryeileen" wrote in message
as a new beginner on the computer i need to learn to type faster. is there
online course that will help me with that?

Not online, but a winner. Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing from
http://www.broderbund.com/jump.jsp?i...mType=CATEGORY

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Several people have given you some good tips but my question would be why do
you think you need to type faster? Believe me, understanding the programs is
a LOT more critical than having flying fingers.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Gryeileen" wrote in message
as a new beginner on the computer i need to learn to type faster. is there
online course that will help me with that?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

But note that if you type fast, you'll be able to spend a lot of time
figuring out how Word works--and still get your work done. :-)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

.. .