Backend web development

Old April 26th 22, 09:42 AM
maksbeb15 maksbeb15 is offline

Default Backend web development

hello all! tell me about backend web development what is good about it ? would be very grateful for the information
Old April 26th 22, 09:45 AM
jeksonpip jeksonpip is offline

[quote=maksbeb15;503010]hello all! tell me about backend web development what is good about it ? would be very grateful for the information[/QUOBackend or server-side web development is responsible for the infrastructure, business logic, and data management - everything that happens behind the scenes when a user takes an action on your Web site. Backend web developers https://qarea.com/blog/web-design-vs-web-development combine different server-side programming languages (PHP, Python, C# , Java), frameworks (Symfony, .NET ), and database management systems (MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL) to ensure smooth operation, efficient data processing, and unbreakable security for your site.
Old April 26th 22, 09:46 AM
maksbeb15 maksbeb15 is offline

[quote=jeksonpip;503012]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksbeb15 View Post
hello all! tell me about backend web development what is good about it ? would be very grateful for the information[/QUOBackend or server-side web development is responsible for the infrastructure, business logic, and data management - everything that happens behind the scenes when a user takes an action on your Web site. Backend web developers https://qarea.com/blog/web-design-vs-web-development combine different server-side programming languages (PHP, Python, C# , Java), frameworks (Symfony, .NET ), and database management systems (MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL) to ensure smooth operation, efficient data processing, and unbreakable security for your site.
Well here I personally know that full-stack web development involves developers who combine strong skills and experience with front-end and back-end web development technologies.
Old May 5th 22, 05:51 AM
Grandson Grandson is offline

Backend developers build code that allows a database and an application to communicate with one another. Backend developers take care and maintain the back-end of a website, Including databases, servers, and apps, and they control what you don't see.The parts and characteristics developed by backend designers are indirectly accessed by users through a front-end application. Activities, like writing APIs, creating libraries, and working with system components without user interfaces or even systems of scientific programming, are also included in the backend.
Old May 9th 22, 07:22 AM
juanmark juanmark is offline

React Native Application Development is primarily a front-end framework, and Django helps run the backend server-side code. Both have advantages over other frontend and backend frameworks, respectively.
Old May 16th 22, 12:48 PM
zoefoster zoefoster is offline

Smile

my web development project was done by https://mermaiddigitals.com/website/, and they did it so well at a very reasonable price and they also delivered before the deadline
Old May 17th 22, 10:28 AM
Edd Parker Edd Parker is offline

Originally Posted by maksbeb15 View Post
hello all! tell me about backend web development what is good about it? would be very grateful for the information
Back-end web development is a critical component of website development. You cannot power your website without it. To deliver a functional and logical system, your team of backend software developers should understand the fundamentals/basics of backend web development.
Old July 4th 22, 03:34 AM
Llliroy Llliroy is offline

I have a task, I need to make an adaptive site on wordpress. I have used CSS grid before, as well as bootstrap. bootstrap will be better for this project, but how do I hook it up to bootstrap?
Old July 4th 22, 03:36 AM
Llliroy Llliroy is offline

Originally Posted by Llliroy View Post
I have a task, I need to make an adaptive site on wordpress. I have used CSS grid before, as well as bootstrap. bootstrap will be better for this project, but how do I hook it up to Wordpress?
I tried several ways, but none of them worked. Although the same CSS grid install was no problem. What can it be? I'm doing something wrong in the admin panel
Old July 4th 22, 03:41 AM
Balans Balans is offline

Originally Posted by Llliroy View Post
I tried several ways, but none of them worked. Although the same CSS grid install was no problem. What can it be? I'm doing something wrong in the admin panel
You cannot classically install bootstrap, which means connecting via a script will not work. That is a real WordPress disadvantage, but don't feel bad about it. You need to install bootstrap as a plugin for WordPress https://www.hostforweb.com/article/h...rap-wordpress/ Here's an article detailing how to use bootstrap with WordPress. This article has all the steps you should follow clearly, and then you will plug everything in without any problems.