Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Annoyed Friend Annoyed Friend is offline

Default How should my Friend Get £10 (For free) by tuesday?

My friend need £10 by tuesday to buy GTA 4, he is too afraid to ask his
parents for money and has come to the conclusion that he needs to beg his
friends instead for it! i am getting annoyed by this and was wondering does
anyone have any idea as to how he should acquire it?

please can anyone send their answers to

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"Annoyed Friend" wrote:

My friend need £10 by tuesday to buy GTA 4, he is too afraid to ask his
parents for money and has come to the conclusion that he needs to beg his
friends instead for it! i am getting annoyed by this and was wondering does
anyone have any idea as to how he should acquire it?

please can anyone send their answers to

My car needs cleaning... I'll gladly give him 10 quids...

Small detail that may be of importance... I am in Montreal...