window blinds showroom

Old February 12th 22, 10:29 AM
alik123 alik123 is offline

Default window blinds showroom

window blinds salon what are the best salons you know?
Old February 12th 22, 10:32 AM
jeksonpip jeksonpip is offline

Originally Posted by alik123 View Post
window blinds salon what are the best salons you know?
In Calgary a lot of window showrooms but which of them is better is another question, I will give preference to a salon Calgary window blinds showroom - Sonata Design as its quality of work is simply the best. Those windows that I bought from them just incredibly cool added to the interior of my apartment. It is also very nice to see the quality of their work with clients.
Old February 14th 22, 02:14 PM
maksbeb15 maksbeb15 is offline

Originally Posted by alik123 View Post
window blinds salon what are the best salons you know?
Yes in kalyari really a lot of it, even I will say it will be difficult to choose the best here is who likes what more
Old February 14th 22, 02:16 PM
jeksonpip jeksonpip is offline

Originally Posted by jeksonpip View Post
In Calgary a lot of window showrooms but which of them is better is another question, I will give preference to a salon Calgary window blinds showroom - Sonata Design as its quality of work is simply the best. Those windows that I bought from them just incredibly cool added to the interior of my apartment. It is also very nice to see the quality of their work with clients.
For me, the best is Sonata, I choose only them.