Big B

Default Number of fonts in word pro edition

I am considering upgrading to work pro If receive more fonts in that version
than the one I have in the word of the home edition.
Amedee Van Gasse

Big B shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

I am considering upgrading to work pro If receive more fonts in that
version than the one I have in the word of the home edition.

I'm quite sure the number of fonts is constant.

If you are looking for additional fonts, click the following link:
http://www.google.com/search?q=download+truetype+fonts
Some of them are free (gratis) or even Free (libre).

--
Amedee Van Gasse
Graham Mayor

The fonts included with Word are the same no matter which version you
install. You can use any installed font that current printer is capable of
printing.

Big B wrote:
I am considering upgrading to work pro If receive more fonts in that
version than the one I have in the word of the home edition.

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Fonts? You want to PAY for more fonts? Oh sweetie! Never pay for fonts!
There are bazillions out there for free! If you really can't find any,
contact me offline and I'll get you started.

--

JoAnn Paules (she who has 968 fonts on her system - and never seems to have
just the right one)

"Big B" Big wrote in message
I am considering upgrading to work pro If receive more fonts in that
version
than the one I have in the word of the home edition.

Vee

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
Fonts? You want to PAY for more fonts? Oh sweetie! Never pay for fonts!
There are bazillions out there for free! If you really can't find any,
contact me offline and I'll get you started.

--

JoAnn Paules (she who has 968 fonts on her system - and never seems to

have
just the right one)
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

As a matter of interest, hope it's not ot, but have you got Msoft Works on
your pc. I have, and every time I open up the database it tells me off for
having too many fonts on my system! And I haven't got anything like the
number you've got!

Vee

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Which version of Windows do you have? (And no, I don't use Works any longer.
I switched to Office years ago.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Vee" wrote in message

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
Fonts? You want to PAY for more fonts? Oh sweetie! Never pay for fonts!
There are bazillions out there for free! If you really can't find any,
contact me offline and I'll get you started.

--

JoAnn Paules (she who has 968 fonts on her system - and never seems to

have
just the right one)
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

As a matter of interest, hope it's not ot, but have you got Msoft Works on
your pc. I have, and every time I open up the database it tells me off
for
having too many fonts on my system! And I haven't got anything like the
number you've got!

Vee

Vee

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
Which version of Windows do you have? (And no, I don't use Works any

longer.
I switched to Office years ago.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

98SE. I have Office 2000 as well as Works, and use both. I like the Works
database, it's so easy to use.
Vee

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

That's why. Win 98 didn't allow as many fonts as Win XP does. (Yippee for
me.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]