How do I change the thickness of the change bar?

Old January 20th 05, 02:47 PM
Doug Yeager

Default How do I change the thickness of the change bar?

I am using MS Word 2002. I would like to change the thickness of the change
bar that appears in the outside border when using Track Changes. The change
bar line is very thin and I would like to make it thicker. I don't see any
way of doing this from the Word menus.
Old January 20th 05, 03:37 PM
Jay Freedman

Doug Yeager wrote:
I am using MS Word 2002. I would like to change the thickness of the
change bar that appears in the outside border when using Track
Changes. The change bar line is very thin and I would like to make it
thicker. I don't see any way of doing this from the Word menus.

That's because there isn't any way to change it. I suppose you could use the
line tool from the Drawing toolbar to put a thicker line on top of it, but
that gets tedious if you have a lot of changes to mark.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman