Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joao Farua

Default how to create a theme?

I would like to create my own theme, I do not know how, anybody knows?
How can I place a picture in the first page of a document and automaticaly
appear in every page?

Thank you,
J. Faria
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

A picture that appears on every page of a document is basically a watermark
(a graphic anchored to the header paragraph and sent Behind Text). If you
have Word 2002 or 2003, use Format | Background | Printed Watermark. For
earlier versions, see €œHOW TO: Create a Watermark in Word 97 and in
Microsoft Word 2000€
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=211324