Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
wenod

Default how can my friend see my photo in their frienster?

how can my friend see my photo in their frienster?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

That is outside of the scope of this newsgroup.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"wenod" wrote in message
how can my friend see my photo in their frienster?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

How does this relate to Microsoft Word, the subject of this newsgroup?

"wenod" wrote in message
how can my friend see my photo in their frienster?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF

What's a frienster?

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"wenod" wrote in message
: how can my friend see my photo in their frienster?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

My guess is that what was meant was http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friendster.
The first hit on Google is www.friendster.com, but I gave up waiting for
that page to load!

"TF" terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom wrote in message
What's a frienster?

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"wenod" wrote in message
: how can my friend see my photo in their frienster?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF

Suzanne

It helps when it is spelt correctly then! As you said though, not worth the
wait either.

terry

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
: My guess is that what was meant was
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friendster.
: The first hit on Google is www.friendster.com, but I gave up waiting for
: that page to load!
:
: --
: Suzanne S. Barnhill
: Microsoft MVP (Word)
: Words into Type
: Fairhope, Alabama USA
: Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org
: Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup
so
: all may benefit.
:
: "TF" terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom wrote in message
: ...
: What's a frienster?
:
: --