copying unformatted text into a template

Old January 31st 05, 11:56 PM
mon

Default copying unformatted text into a template

Hi all helpers, So I have a report template. Can I paste
unformatted (or indeed text formatted differently) into
the template?? Thanks, Monika.
Old February 1st 05, 12:22 AM
Jezebel

Why not just try it and see what happens? -- but, yes, of course you can.

"mon" wrote in message
Hi all helpers, So I have a report template. Can I paste
unformatted (or indeed text formatted differently) into
the template?? Thanks, Monika.

copying text only from table mon Microsoft Word Help 3 January 31st 05 11:53 PM
how do I get a template with no text movement Template with no moving text Page Layout 1 January 12th 05 06:07 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
Is paste special the only way to insert unformatted text Lucian Sitwell Microsoft Word Help 3 December 15th 04 08:40 PM
How do you create a Word template with permanent text fields? Medical Admin Microsoft Word Help 1 December 9th 04 02:22 AM