Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
SteveW SteveW is offline

Default Word 2007 and Preview pane in Vista

Hi,

In Vista folder layout options if I choose the preview pane Word 2007
crashes every time has anyone else encountered this? Any ideas?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Deanna Reynolds Deanna Reynolds is offline

I haven't encountered this issue, exactly. However, I initially had problems
with Word crashing. For me, the fix was to delete the Building Blocks file,
then restart Word.

Deanna
www.ThatOfficeGirl.com