Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tiffany tiffany is offline

Default how do i get my friend to stop being mad at me?

my friend is mad at me because i said "yes" to someonne thet i have daited 3
times before
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

tiffany wrote:
my friend is mad at me because i said "yes" to someonne thet i have
daited 3 times before

As long as you continue to act like an idiot (such as posting a question
like this in a Microsoft Word newsgroup), people are always going to be mad
at you.

Sheesh!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] is offline

Your friend is mad at you because you are an ignorant fool.

"tiffany" wrote in message
: my friend is mad at me because i said "yes" to someonne thet i have daited
3
: times before

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

As the others have indicated, you seem to have mistaken a Microsoft Word
discussion group for a Miss Lonelyhearts chat room. There *are* newsgroups
and other sites on the Internet where you can get the answers you seek, but
I suspect even there you'll need to provide more specific information than
you have here.