Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jimmer jimmer is offline

Default Form document set-up

Not sure if you can do this in word, but I am trying to set up a form
document which would enable anyone to enter information but would keep
certain parts of the document potentially locked. For example - Board
minutes for a non-profit - Much of the content would not change from meeting
to meeting so you could keep that as part of the "locked" part of the
document. Only certain areas of the document would either be changed or
information/text could be inserted.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

You should check out the tutorials found he
http://www.mousetrax.com/TechPage.html#autoforms
Look in particular for the series entitled "Please fill out this form"
Parts 1 through 4 will get you going. You can skip part 5 unless you
want your results to feed a database.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

"jimmer" wrote in message
:

Not sure if you can do this in word, but I am trying to set up a form
document which would enable anyone to enter information but would keep
certain parts of the document potentially locked. For example - Board
minutes for a non-profit - Much of the content would not change from meeting
to meeting so you could keep that as part of the "locked" part of the
document. Only certain areas of the document would either be changed or
information/text could be inserted.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1/30/2008 9:29 AM