Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kathy Kathy is offline

Default How can I add more pages to a Word template?

I would like to use the template Class newsletter but I need to add quite a
few pages with the same look to the document but I can't figure out how to do
this.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Templates don't have pages; as you add content to the document, Word
will add pages as needed. If you set up Different First Page and
Different Odd and Even headers/footers in the template, the pages will
have different headers.