Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vee vee is offline

Default How can I see which Service Pack is installed in Office programs?

I just upgraded to Office 2007. I also applied service pack 3. Where can I
go in each program to see if the SP3 was applied? I no longer see an option
in "help" that directes you to "about Word" or "about Excel", etc. where you
could see the release number and service packs applied.
--
Vee
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Vee wrote:
I just upgraded to Office 2007. I also applied service pack 3.
Where can I go in each program to see if the SP3 was applied? I no
longer see an option in "help" that directes you to "about Word" or
"about Excel", etc. where you could see the release number and
service packs applied.

Click the Office button (the big round thing, which is not just decoration)
and click Word Options at the bottom right of the menu that opens from it.
In the Options dialog, click the Resources tab. The information you want is
at the bottom, and for more detail you can click the About button.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

This information is still available but buried much deeper: Office Button |
Word Options | Resources | About Microsoft Office Word 2007.

http://word.mvps.org

"Vee" wrote in message
I just upgraded to Office 2007. I also applied service pack 3. Where can
go in each program to see if the SP3 was applied? I no longer see an
option
in "help" that directes you to "about Word" or "about Excel", etc. where
you
could see the release number and service packs applied.
--
Vee

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vee vee is offline

Default How can I see which Service Pack is installed in Office progra

Thanks, Jay, for the quick and accurate response. I had looked and looked,
but didn't try that path. It is there! I don't think there is a serivce
pack 3 for Office, but I did install service pack 2. I like the differences
between Office 2003 and Office 2007. Just takes finding the way through the
new menu options.
--
Vee

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Vee wrote:
I just upgraded to Office 2007. I also applied service pack 3.
Where can I go in each program to see if the SP3 was applied? I no
longer see an option in "help" that directes you to "about Word" or
"about Excel", etc. where you could see the release number and
service packs applied.

Click the Office button (the big round thing, which is not just decoration)
and click Word Options at the bottom right of the menu that opens from it.
In the Options dialog, click the Resources tab. The information you want is
at the bottom, and for more detail you can click the About button.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vee vee is offline

Thanks, Suzanne.

Appreciate those who try to help with the questions on these forums. Your
reponse was right on. This is not covered in any of the help files that I
could find in Word.
--
Vee