Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096

Old February 6th 18, 09:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

Default Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096

On Monday, January 27, 2014 at 4:40:12 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 9:37:40 AM UTC-7, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

YES!!! Try This

http://strongdesignstudios.com/2013-...template-word/

This template looks so unprofessional. After about an hour of trying to find a free template, i saw this post. I was so happy, paid and when I downloaded its such a big disappointment and waste of $3
Old February 8th 18, 05:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

Try the one from lucregate.com instead
Old February 21st 18, 12:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Monday, January 22, 2018 at 4:30:25 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 9:37:40 AM UTC-7, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

I have a template set up in Word. Email me and I will send to you.

Can you please send me the 1099 template.
Old February 22nd 18, 04:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Monday, January 22, 2018 at 5:30:25 PM UTC-5, Pat Hune wrote:
On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 9:37:40 AM UTC-7, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

I have a template set up in Word. Email me and I will send to you.

Hi Pat,
Can you please send me your word template, I am having a hard time finding a fillable form online. You're the best! Thanks!
Old February 23rd 18, 05:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

Hi Tracy, try lucregate.com we used one from there.

Old June 6th 18, 06:09 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

Can you email me the template in Word? Going crazy trying to find this for two 1099 misc's.
Old June 14th 18, 09:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 11:37:40 AM UTC-5, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

I just used this website. I made 2 1099 misc forms. It is completely free you just have to make an account or sign in with google or facebook and when your done you just print.
https://www.expressefile.com/
Old June 15th 18, 03:40 AM
Milcah Milcah is offline

;495102]On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 9:37:40 AM UTC-7, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

YES!!! Try This zombs royale
Old July 13th 18, 04:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 11:37:40 AM UTC-5, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

For this link: https://www.1099misctemplate.com/

I paid the $3 to get the word template. It was a mistake because the forms don't line up for the 2nd form on the IRS page, you can't adjust it in anyway on the form and you can only do 2 adjustments at a time before you have to start over again. That also means instead of one word document with all the corrections in one place, you have to save however many versions of it...

I am correcting the previous AP department's mistakes - all 182 of them so this is not efficient. Dang it! I was hoping this would save me from the typewriter but apparently not.