Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096

Old January 22nd 18, 10:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

Default Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096

On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 9:37:40 AM UTC-7, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

I have a template set up in Word. Email me and I will send to you.
Old January 23rd 18, 05:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 8:50:09 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 11:37:40 AM UTC-5, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

irs1099form.com has a really simple Excel template that works great and is updated for 2017 1099-MISC. There is a quick video on the site to show you how it works. You control your data and you don't have to type your sensitive data onto someone else's website.

This worked like a charm for me. Thanks irs1099form.com
Old January 23rd 18, 07:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Monday, January 22, 2018 at 5:30:25 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 9:37:40 AM UTC-7, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

I have a template set up in Word. Email me and I will send to you.

Your email address is not showing complete. How can I get this template?
Old January 24th 18, 03:00 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Monday, January 22, 2018 at 5:30:25 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 9:37:40 AM UTC-7, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

I have a template set up in Word. Email me and I will send to you.

Do you still have this Template?
Old January 24th 18, 05:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Monday, January 15, 2018 at 10:45:56 PM UTC-8, dean wrote:
On Monday, January 15, 2018 at 8:19:39 AM UTC-8, dancingbear wrote:

Our apologies for this and I've corrected the contact issue. If anyone else has an issue with the download, please reach out via lucregate.com contact page, we'll be happy to support.

Would also love to hear if we could make the form better or help with other small business tax-prep needs.

http://lucregate.com/irs-1099-misc-form-print-template/

Thank you!!! Worked great!
Old January 25th 18, 07:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Monday, January 22, 2018 at 4:30:25 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 9:37:40 AM UTC-7, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

I have a template set up in Word. Email me and I will send to you.

Can you email me the template?
Old January 26th 18, 02:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Monday, January 22, 2018 at 4:30:25 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 9:37:40 AM UTC-7, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

I have a template set up in Word. Email me and I will send to you.

Can I get a copy of your template for Word, Thanks bunches!
Old January 26th 18, 05:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Monday, January 22, 2018 at 4:30:25 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 9:37:40 AM UTC-7, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

I have a template set up in Word. Email me and I will send to you.

Can you email me a copy of the template for word? Thank you.
Old January 26th 18, 09:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 10:37:40 AM UTC-6, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

I would like to receive a copy of a 1099 template.
Old January 27th 18, 02:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 12:31:59 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 8:50:09 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 11:37:40 AM UTC-5, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

irs1099form.com has a really simple Excel template that works great and is updated for 2017 1099-MISC. There is a quick video on the site to show you how it works. You control your data and you don't have to type your sensitive data onto someone else's website.

This worked like a charm for me. Thanks irs1099form.com

Would love the Word document. Thank you. Krissy