m2quared

Default Can't print envelopes from Word 2000 to a HP890C

My wife is unable to print envelopes from Word 2000 to an attached HP890C
printer either
manually or via the sheet feeder. However the image does print to a sheet
of paper. In
addition she can print envelopes from ACT so it appears that the print
driver is working
correctly. I've suggested reinstalling Word but this occurs on a system, at
her office, that she inherited and the source CDs may be misplaced.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

regards

Graham Mayor

If you draw round an envelope onto a sheet of paper so that the envelope
outline occupies the position it would be in if it was a separately fed
envelope, does the printed address fall within the outline? If not see
http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm

m2quared wrote:
My wife is unable to print envelopes from Word 2000 to an attached
HP890C printer either
manually or via the sheet feeder. However the image does print to a
sheet of paper. In
addition she can print envelopes from ACT so it appears that the print
driver is working
correctly. I've suggested reinstalling Word but this occurs on a
system, at her office, that she inherited and the source CDs may be
misplaced.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

regards

m2quared

Aloha,
Many thanks for the suggestion. I don't know the answer but will have my
wife check on Monday.
rgds, m2quared