Sarah

Default How do I merge labels?

I went through the mail merge steps on the right side of my screen, selected
my excel file, and now doesnt show any of my labels. It is just a blank
sheet. I have about 150 records and it isnt showing any of them. Please help.
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See the article "Mail merge to labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham
Mayor's website at:

Please post any further questions or followup to the newsgroups for the
benefit of others who may be interested. Unsolicited questions forwarded
directly to me will only be answered on a paid consulting basis.

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Sarah" wrote in message
news
I went through the mail merge steps on the right side of my screen,
selected
my excel file, and now doesnt show any of my labels. It is just a blank
sheet. I have about 150 records and it isnt showing any of them. Please
help.

Sarah

I went throught the steps on that website, and when i merge it to a new
document to edit, there is nothing there. It just shows a blank page of my
file labels. I even went in and tried it on the mailmergehelper, and it let
me go through all the steps until it was time to merge, and it never popped
up so i could click on it. Please help me!

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

See the article "Mail merge to labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham
Mayor's website at:

Please post any further questions or followup to the newsgroups for the
benefit of others who may be interested. Unsolicited questions forwarded
directly to me will only be answered on a paid consulting basis.

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
news