Please help with the auto forum

Old September 10th 21, 04:59 PM
Rober Ganvazis Rober Ganvazis is offline

Default Please help with the auto forum

Hi all. Who can give me a hint. What photos to add to the auto forum
Old September 10th 21, 05:11 PM
AntoniaKentarve AntoniaKentarve is offline

Originally Posted by Rober Ganvazis View Post
Hi all. Who can give me a hint. What photos to add to the auto forum
To make an auto forum. You have to have ideas. I've had that happen to me. I can advise you to go to mercteil. And look at any pictures. They sell auto products. So I'm sure you can find any photo there on your subject. And they have very good quality.
Old September 10th 21, 05:12 PM
Rober Ganvazis Rober Ganvazis is offline

Originally Posted by AntoniaKentarve View Post
To make an auto forum. You have to have ideas. I've had that happen to me. I can advise you to go to mercteil. And look at any pictures. They sell auto products. So I'm sure you can find any photo there on your subject. And they have very good quality.
Thank you! What photos would you recommend to take
Old September 10th 21, 05:13 PM
AntoniaKentarve AntoniaKentarve is offline

Originally Posted by Rober Ganvazis View Post
Thank you! What photos would you recommend to take
I would advise you to take pictures of the rims. They are very beautiful. And in good quality.
Old September 10th 21, 05:13 PM
Rober Ganvazis Rober Ganvazis is offline

Originally Posted by AntoniaKentarve View Post
I would advise you to take pictures of the rims. They are very beautiful. And in good quality.
Okay, I'll keep that in mind.