work or study?

Old October 7th 21, 05:07 PM
zoomer zoomer is offline

Default work or study?

What do you do for a living?
Old October 9th 21, 02:37 PM
grey6 grey6 is offline

Originally Posted by zoomer View Post
What do you do for a living?
I studed in medical college and nowadays I want to apply to https://www.exploremedicalcareers.com/ekg-technician/ for getting job as ekg technician. You know, that medical professionals are usually paid well, and their earnings are well deserved. Like most career fields, the more skills and education a medical job requires, the higher the pay. Ekg techinician can get salary around $59,600.

Last edited by grey6 : October 22nd 21 at 11:40 AM.
Old Today, 07:17 AM
grey6 grey6 is offline

Who else have experience in work of healthcare? Just curious