Default why is my words program is not moving the cursor?

I bought a computer microsoft windows xp home addition 3 months ago. The
store that I purchase gave me a 2 months trial with 3 program: Excel, Word,
and one program more. The problem is when I open Words program is it showed
up the program but when I type a number the cursor is not moving not even a
word not type.How can i retrieve the program because most of the time is i
using the word when I do my assinment in School?
Doug Robbins

Sounds like your free trial expired a month ago. As a student, you should
be able to purchase an academic edition at reduced cost.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"
oft.com wrote in message
I bought a computer microsoft windows xp home addition 3 months ago. The
store that I purchase gave me a 2 months trial with 3 program: Excel,
Word,
and one program more. The problem is when I open Words program is it
showed
up the program but when I type a number the cursor is not moving not even
word not type.How can i retrieve the program because most of the time is i
using the word when I do my assinment in School?

After the 60 day trial, the programs open but do not function normally.
You can test if you wish as you can DL or order another trial if you are an
expert formatter and re-installer.

You may want to consider, but it may be easier and best in the long run to
buy the cheaper ACADEMIC version of office.

Microsoft Office 2003 Standard Edition (Academic)
Academic
Microsoft - 50300282
Rating: (1 Reviews)
from $88.00

(8 Sellers)

=======================================
Best regards with your searching, Gary 'Doc' Adams
New Orleans, Louisiana - USA
Lsu @ msn.com
http://searchingforfamily.org
~ Read to Learn - Write to Think ~
=======================================

"
oft.com wrote in message
I bought a computer microsoft windows xp home addition 3 months ago. The
store that I purchase gave me a 2 months trial with 3 program: Excel,
Word,
and one program more. The problem is when I open Words program is it
showed
up the program but when I type a number the cursor is not moving not even
word not type.How can i retrieve the program because most of the time is i
using the word when I do my assinment in School?

Attached Images