Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
milind milind is offline

Default Any site for help on Page Layout (Styles)?

I find no one answers queries on style sheets. Is there a site by MVPs on
this topic? Is there any method to save the style sheet (after adding &
modifying styles) in another name? I have a lot of other questions. Please
answer this. Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Brian Brian is offline

When you go to the following link, scroll to the bottom of the page and click
on Styles. When you have read through this, if you have specific questions
please post back.

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...platePart2.htm

Hope this helps,
--