Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cortney Cortney is offline

Default Pasting Pictures in a form

I'm creating a form that needs to have a picture inserted. To make this
process more streamlined, I want them to be able to paste the picture (THey
will have to alt + PrtScn). If I use the insert a picture, then they have to
save the PrtScn, then insert which is a pain. The problem is, when I need to
refill the form with new info, if I delete the picture, it seems to delete
the "form" portion. If I enable protection, leaving that "picture" block
blank, they are unable to do anything with the box I want the picture in. Any
help with this would be much appreciated! THanks