tommydog tommydog is offline
Junior Member

Default line numbers on left and right of page?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Last edited by tommydog : January 14th 21 at 07:57 PM
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

No macros!

Just go to the Page Layout panel, the Layout tab (3rd one), at the
bottom is Line Numbers..., inside that button you find all the
parameters you want.

(I don't know about left AND right. That seems like overkill.)

On Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 9:31:07 AM UTC-5, tommydog wrote:
I want to create a document of a few hundred pages, where continuous
line numbers appear on the left and right of the page. Below is an
example of what I want to achieve. How can I do this in word? Does
anyone have an example of a macro that may do this?

[image: https://i.ibb.co/x5BcRn7/numbers.png]