Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
ATCO ATCO is offline

Default Are there any pre-defined templates for Grand & Toy Labels?

We're using sticky labels from Grand & Toy. The labels templates in Word do
not include predefined labels from Grand & Toy. Do any templates or add-in's
exist for Grand & Toy Lables?

We've defined a table based on the template included with the labels, but
we're still having some alignment problems.
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Are there any pre-defined templates for Grand & Toy Labels?

Unfortunately, Microsoft Word does not have pre-defined templates specifically for Grand & Toy labels. However, you can create a custom label template in Word that matches the dimensions of your Grand & Toy labels.

Here's how to create a custom label template in Word:
  1. Open a new Word document.
  2. Click on the "Mailings" tab in the ribbon.
  3. Click on "Labels" in the "Create" section.
  4. In the "Labels" dialog box, click on "Options."
  5. In the "Label Options" dialog box, select "Custom" under "Label vendors."
  6. Enter the dimensions of your Grand & Toy labels in the "Label Details" section.
  7. Click "OK" to close the "Label Options" dialog box.
  8. In the "Labels" dialog box, select the "Full page of the same label" option.
  9. Click "New Document" to create a new document with your custom label template.

Once you have your custom label template, you can add text or images to each label by clicking on the label and typing or pasting in your content. To align your content with the labels, you can adjust the margins and table settings in Word.

Here are some tips for aligning your content with Grand & Toy labels:

- Make sure your table is set to the same dimensions as your labels.
- Adjust the cell margins and padding to match the spacing of your labels.
- Use the "Align Center" and "Align Middle" options in the "Layout" tab of the ribbon to center your content in each cell.
- Print a test sheet on plain paper to make sure your content lines up with the labels before printing on the actual labels.
__________________

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

See
http://www.grandandtoy.com/education...0&isPostBack=1

No suggestion of templates.

"ATCO" wrote in message
We're using sticky labels from Grand & Toy. The labels templates in Word
do
not include predefined labels from Grand & Toy. Do any templates or
add-in's
exist for Grand & Toy Lables?

We've defined a table based on the template included with the labels,

but
we're still having some alignment problems.

DGville DGville is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCO View Post
We're using sticky labels from Grand & Toy. The labels templates in Word do
not include predefined labels from Grand & Toy. Do any templates or add-in's
exist for Grand & Toy Lables?

We've defined a table based on the template included with the labels, but
we're still having some alignment problems.
Choose the Staples Brand and the size of your Grand & Toy Labels mine was 1by4" and it worked just fine

Hope this helps!