Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
ATCO ATCO is offline

Default Are there any pre-defined templates for Grand & Toy Labels?

We're using sticky labels from Grand & Toy. The labels templates in Word do
not include predefined labels from Grand & Toy. Do any templates or add-in's
exist for Grand & Toy Lables?

We've defined a table based on the template included with the labels, but
we're still having some alignment problems.